Friday, October 11, 2013

Welcome to Cordata Neighborhood News

Welcome! I am a journalism student and I'll be covering the Cordata Neighborhood in Bellingham, Washington this quarter. I want to voice the concerns and opinions of the people, not the politicians, of the area.

I began my venture into learning more about the neighborhood by researching primary documents such as the Neighborhood Plan, Cordata school websites, and other information found on the City of Bellingham website.

Throughout the quarter, I'll be updating Cordata Lately with articles about recent events and issues, under "News Events." I'll also have shorter blog posts, under "Word on the Street."
I encourage you to comment on posts - I'd love to hear from you. I'm always available by email at retaskc@students.wwu.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment